‘Research impact at the UK Parliament’ provides comprehensive information for researchers and universities on how they can engage with Parliament.
The new web hub answers three key questions:
- What is Parliament interested in?
- How does Parliament use research?
- Why engage with Parliament?
The pages feature:
- A variety of case studies in which researchers from across the UK, and from diverse disciplinary backgrounds, write about their experiences of working with a number of parliamentary offices.
- How to guides
- Contact details of parliamentary teams and staff who work with research to support Parliamentarians
- Training and events
- Academic fellowships