Small Grants in Humanities and Social Science | Wellcome Trust
You can apply for a Small Grant if you’re a humanities and social science researcher who wants to do one or more of the following:
- establish and develop professional networks
- explore new areas of research
- increase the impact of your work.
You must propose a programme of events or activities, not one-off events or activities.
The programme could include a combination of different activities. Examples of eligible activities include:
- organising conferences (including annual conferences), seminars, meetings or workshops
- carrying out developmental or exploratory research projects, including archival scoping or proof of concept work.
Level of funding: Usually up to £30,000
Duration of funding: Flexible, usually 6 to 12 months but can be longer
For more information please visit: