Welcome Freshers

Hi Guys,

A Level Results came out last week, Congratulations to everyone who got into their chosen university and Welcome to Edge Hill’s new freshers 🙂

It’s hard to believe that two years ago I was in the same position that you are in now, it was so scary, exciting, worrying, ‘what do i take’, ‘i’m gonna be on my own’, ‘what if I don’t make any friends’…

Everyone has the same questions but the answer to them all is don’t worry it will be fine and you will have the time of your life or the best week of your life 🙂

Make sure you have all your information ready for enrolment and for halls and your course etc. Don’t hesitate to contact me or your course leader if you have any questions

http://www.edgehill.ac.uk/

Rach 🙂

About RACHEL HARDIE

Hello, I am Rachel, I'm 19 and I come from the Isle of Man. I am currently studying Early Childhood Studies and I am in my second year. At the moment i'm not sure what i want to do after but I keep leaning towards social work. So who knows thats what I could be doing in a few years. xx
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

4 Responses to Welcome Freshers

1. Just desire to say your article is as amazing. The clarity in your post is just excellent and i could assume you’re an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the enjoyable work.

2. Mood blog says:

your blog is different. Great.

3. I do not usually answer posts but I am going to in this case, great information?- I will certainly bookmark your site. Keep up the good operate!’s a Also, I have shared your website in my social networks! post.

4. Jewelry blog says:

your blogging is important for exposed the beneficial formula. I definitely enjoy your blog.