Course Opportunities

My course leaders just took a group of us from our course to London for a field trip. This was a brilliant opportunity for us as we got to visit the Department of Education, The Museum of Childhood and The Coram Foundation. (I know museums sound boring but they really weren’t). This gave us an opportunity to expand our knowledge on our course and to look at the history surrounding childhood.

If you have chosen Early Childhood Studies for your course option, I highly recommend going on this educational trip. It was a real eye opener and you get to interact with more people on your course which means making more friends.

Edge Hill isn’t all about lectures and essays, which makes it an even better university than I first thought.

Rachel 🙂

About RACHEL HARDIE

Hello, I am Rachel, I'm 19 and I come from the Isle of Man. I am currently studying Early Childhood Studies and I am in my second year. At the moment i'm not sure what i want to do after but I keep leaning towards social work. So who knows thats what I could be doing in a few years. xx
This entry was posted in Early Childhood Studies, Friends. Bookmark the permalink.