What are you going to get out of your 3 years?

Coming to University can be slightly scary, thinking about the future is a bit more scarier. If your thinking about coming to university but thinking to yourself ‘how will that course help me’. Our student support and careers team will help you with any problems you have.
They are based within the Student Information Centre and are always available to help you out.
At the beginning of your year, you can sign up to the job club, they send you emails often if your looking for a part time job now or even after you graduate. They are very helpful and also put on career fairs, where numerous employees come to uni looking for students like you. This year ours is on the 7th of February. There is no need to worry about job prospects as here at Edge Hill there is a solution for all your problems.

Rachel 🙂

About RACHEL HARDIE

Hello, I am Rachel, I'm 19 and I come from the Isle of Man. I am currently studying Early Childhood Studies and I am in my second year. At the moment i'm not sure what i want to do after but I keep leaning towards social work. So who knows thats what I could be doing in a few years. xx
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.