Brain Overload

All my hard work at the beginning of term paid off. As I passed all three of my assignments. 🙂
So all the stressing, pulling my hair out and late nights paid off. Which is worth it at the end of the day.

My lecturers have been so helpful -To every email I have sent I have had a reply- Not right away especially when it’s 2-3am but they did reply and answered every question I asked.

Thats the best thing about Edge Hill and especially the lecturers on the Early Childhood Studies course. They are always willing to help.

After Christmas, it’s exam time =/ Personally I’m not a fan of exams, however saying that it doesn’t really feel like an exam. Especially as we have been given a step by step guide on how to do it.

I’m just going to think about it as doing an assignment in a freezing room in silence. Oh and no books just my brain to help 🙂 I’m hoping that will get me through

If you need any help whatsoever – don’t be afraid to talk to your lecturers/personal tutors

or you can always get in touch with the inclusion team if you want confidential help.

inclusiveservices@edgehill.ac.uk 01695584190/4372

About RACHEL HARDIE

Hello, I am Rachel, I'm 19 and I come from the Isle of Man. I am currently studying Early Childhood Studies and I am in my second year. At the moment i'm not sure what i want to do after but I keep leaning towards social work. So who knows thats what I could be doing in a few years. xx
This entry was posted in Assignments. Bookmark the permalink.