Stunning

Wowza, just seen a brand spanking new video that uncannily manages to capture the spirit of Edge Hill (here’s the link: http://www.edgehill.ac.uk/walkthroughwalls?utm_source=ehuacuk&utm_medium=shorturl&utm_campaign=walkthroughwalls). It’s set to the music of Kyla La Grange, who I’ve never listened to before, but the tune is fitting because of its energetic and euphoric vibe.

Sometimes I watch universities’ adverts on TV and I’m not going to mention any names, but some of them are quite austere and cold. It’s not that they have too much information to process or anything like that, they just don’t really inspire you. I can honestly say that after three years at Edge Hill, this video is a very good representation of my feelings about my time there: exciting, friendly and very well supported.

The first things you see are all the top Edge Hill campus landmarks (and there are plenty to choose from considering the campus covers 160 acres), including impressive lecture theatres, the main building (which is just one of many to have nice sculptures outside) and the recently opened HUB building (complete with lots of seating, big screen areas and food outlets serving plenty of tasty grub). The video also highlights the university’s well-recognized commitment to sports (those studying and just generally taking part) and performing arts, along with the amazingly well kitted-out environment that includes a great library, plenty of study areas to suit your style of learning and, when you need a break, plenty of opportunities to socialize and relax.

The best days of my life started when I came to Edge Hill and I’m sure that you too will enjoy every minute of your time here.