As much as we are all looking forward to the festive feasts (and post-feast naps) ahead I am sure many of you are not looking as forward to the approaching deadlines and revision…but fear not as the University Library will be open during the Christmas period so you can access all you need to succeed!
Full help desk services will be available during opening hours but please note it will be self-service facilities only on Friday 30th December.
So why not visit us between Christmas and New Year to take advantage of all we have to offer…
- Networked PCs, loanable laptops and free eduroam Wi-Fi
- Access to over 265,000 items including books, journals and audio-visual resources
- Printing and photocopying
- Bookable individual and group study rooms
- A range of study zones – group work, quiet work and silent study
- Access to help and support – staff will be available at the welcome desk
- 24/7 access to PCs in the LINC – available 365 days a year!
Of course if you aren’t quite ready to leave the house just yet you can always visit us virtually…
- eResources are available via our Learning Services web pages and Library Catalogue – you can access 172,400+ eBooks, 64,900+ eJournals and specialist subject resources 24/7.
- Contact Learning Services via our 24/7 Live Chat
- Search our knowledge base Ask Us for the answer to many common queries including using Turnitin, Harvard Referencing and much more.
- Get support with academic writing, assignment planning, critical thinking and much more via our Uni Skills offer.
- Give us a call 01695 650800 during opening hours.
Merry Christmas from us all at Learning Services 🎄