Future developments

If you’ve seen our campus lately, you may have noticed a few changes of scenery. There seems to be builders wherever I walk and new developments are appearing around every corner. Yes, that’s right. Edge Hill are creating an even more modern, student-friendly campus… again!

Not only are they creating a new sports complex for all those fitness fanatics, they’re also refurbishing the Performing Arts building AND, wait for it, 384 en-suite student rooms are under-way for September (I’m so jealous I’m not living in halls again!)

New Sports Complex:
“Facilities include running tracks, rugby, hockey and football pitches, athletics field, netball and tennis courts and a trim trail with exercise stations. A single storey building will accommodate an eight-court sports hall with viewing gallery for basketball, netball, badminton, five-a-side football and general sports use, a 25-metre swimming pool, a 100-station fitness suite, aerobics studio, health suite with sauna and steam rooms, a café and lounge area.”

Thinking about living in halls? Look over here. And don’t forget to check out the new halls of residence we have, too.

One of the things I love most about Edge Hill is their constant investment, modernisation and care of our campus. On the first week I arrived here I witnessed the opening of the new £13.5 million student hub, and there is by far more to come. If you get the chance then come along to an Open Day and see it for yourself! The next one is on Saturday 18th August. What are you waiting for? Book now!