5, 4, 3, 2, 1

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Here’s to 2012, let’s make it a year to remember. If you’ve sent off your application to university, this could well be the year your whole life changes. This time last year I was eagerly awaiting the post, rushing downstairs every morning, just in case an offer or university letter came through. And they will. Be patient, keep your fingers crossed and good luck. Remember, it’s exactly 7 months and 2 weeks until this year’s A Level results day. So keep working hard. You can do it.

As for me, I’m determined to work hard and achieve the results I want in my second semester at Edge Hill. My main New Year’s resolution is STOP PROCRASTINATING! Cracking on with assignments and being a good student, wish me luck. This month is looking scarily hectic. There will be lots of hibernation in the library.┬áSecondly, I want to start cooking properly again. I’ve had 200 too many quick student meals over the last few months. I didn’t even think it was possible to go off pasta. Well, it is.

Time to embrace a new work filled, library orientated, anti-pasta year. Hello 2012.