My day with St John Bosco girls!

Today I worked as a student guide to show the girls of St John Bosco around our campus and to introduce them to life in higher education.

And what can i say? What a fantastic group of girls they are! Really enthusiastic, bubbly and full of potential!

One of the benefits for working in the University as well as studying is meeting new people who are interested in going further and who have lots of goals and ambitions. Just like these young ladies!

My day with the Bosco girls turned out to be very fun, interesting and perhaps one of my most enjoyable days so far as a student guide!

So thanks to all the girls who made my day so enjoyable and I hope to see all you fantastic people again in the future! You are all a credit to yourselves and I think you all have the potential to shine and succeed at Uni. Good luck for your futures and if any of you have any questions at all I am more than happy to help you! 🙂

2 thoughts on “My day with St John Bosco girls!

1. N’Awwwwwwwwwww thank you for the great day, I’m glad to say you’ve really sold Edge Hill to me when I wasn’t even considering Uni in the first place!!
    :’)