9 days and counting!

I can’t believe it’s Christmas in less than 3 weeks. My Christmas shopping is never ending and now that I’m married I have to buy presents for twice the number of people! Don’t get me wrong I love to shop….for myself…..it’s just not so much fun pushing through the crowds and snapping up the last CD of Phil Collins Greatest Hits, when it’s not for me!

We had another University Open Day on Saturday 24th November which was a really busy day. The weather wasn’t great but everyone had a good time and as always there was a real buzz around campus. We ran a huge number of tours to see the accommodation as well as lots of subject talks from tutors. Our next big open day is April 12th 2008.

We have started the interviews for several courses and the Admissions team have been processing application forms non-stop. I have been putting together the information for the 2008 finance brochure which gives details of fees and funding in Higher Education and also the specific financial support package available to students at Edge Hill.

As we go through the application process I will post more information about what is happening here at Edge Hill, interesting news that I come across and any important dates and deadlines that you need to be aware of, so keep checking back to my blog and feel free to ask any questions or post any comments.

Until next time…….

Jo