Something to think about…

Hey guys 🙂

Just something for you to think about…

You may be aware that you have to pay for your health costs when you come to University. This means that if you need to get a prescription or go to the dentist it could end up costing you quite a bit of money!

There is a form, called the HC1 form, that you can complete; which assesses you income (student loans and any part time employment) and reviews if you are eligible for any financial support towards these health costs. I have a couple of friends on my course who have been eligible for this and have found it extremely useful when they have needed to get prescriptions or have had to go to the dentist.

Even if you aren’t sure whether you’ll be eligible or not, it is definitely worth applying… the form is pretty simple to complete and can be picked up from most doctors and dentists and can be downloaded from the internet.

It definitely worth filling it in to see if there is any extra support available! If you are eligible it will save you some cash to spend on other things during your time at Uni!

Good Luck 🙂


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *