Friday night and I’m working…

Well, it’s a Friday night and instead relaxing watching a film, or being out somewhere I find myself working…

I’m working on my career entry development profile, so I can get it done and not have any work to do over the weekend!

I have a meeting with my tutor on Tuesday to go through all of my “qualified teachers status” standards and check that I have achieved everything in order to pass the course and gain QTS.

So much to do, just pulling everything together in preparation for a job in September (hopefully!!) and looking back on all of the achievements ( and tough times) over the last three years!!

I’m searching for jobs at the minute, and hoping that I’ll find one that means I can stay at home for a while, so that I can save up for my own house!

It’s scary, but extremely exciting, thinking that in September I will be a “real” teacher. I’m also under no illusions that it’s going to be easy. I am only just beginning on my journey and have so much to learn and so many skills to develop and I cannot wait!!

Jen 🙂