Dissertation, dissertation, dissertation

Hello 🙂
Hope you are all revising hard for your exams and working hard on any coursework that you have left!
Not long until summer now and some of you will be preparing to go to Uni (hopefully Edge Hill) and getting ready to embark on a whole new journey starting in September!

Hopefully September will bring a new journey and set of challenges for me too… hopefully in the shape of a teaching job!! I actually can’t believe how quickly the last three years have gone, and despite being full of excitement for graduation I’m also sad… It’s hit me the last couple of days that it’s also the end of an era for me at Edge Hill with some of the best friends I have ever had!

But when one door closes, another always opens… I am starting my Masters in Educational Leadership in September, at Edge Hill, so will technically still be an Edge Hill student but as it’s a distance learning course it will be very different from the past three years.

Right now i’m just working hard to get my dissertation all finished as the hand in date is Friday and I’m hoping to have it finished by tomorrow dinner time so that I have the rest of the week to make any alterations that I need to!

I’ll write again soon, one day next week!

Jen 🙂