Hello….

Hello,

I just want to start off by apologising for not writing a blog last week!!

I have been ridiculously busy, so I thought this week I will tell you what I’ve been up to…

I have three weeks left to go on placement now and have been extremely busy planning and teaching lessons. I was observed last week and got “Good with elements of outstanding” so I was over the moon with that.

I also had some physics results back – I got 73% in one module and 79% in the other!! I actually had to get someone else to read the e-mail in case I had mis-read it!!

I’ve also been busy with job applications, I’ve been applying for teaching jobs around the area where I live and these are more time consuming than you would imagine, often taking me around 2 hours to complete one application!

I love my placement school and will be sad to finish but I am looking forward to a break now, I am exhausted, but wouldn’t change a thing. I know even more so after this final placement that teaching is for me!!

Anyway, I would love to know what you would like to read about in my next blog, so please get in touch and let me know…

Until next time,

Jen 🙂