End of the half term holidays…

Time for another blog from me….

Last day of the half term holidays, and I should probably be feeling like I don’t want the holidays to come to an end, but strangely I am looking forward to going back to school tomorrow.

I’m looking forward to getting back into the hustle and bustle of school life. I love the excitement of it all. Don’t get me wrong I’ve enjoyed the break, even though I’ve spent most of it doing planning, University work or helping my brother with his University work; but I’m ready to get back into school.

I’ve only got six weeks left in school and I really don’t want it to come to an end! In this first week back I’ve got my interim report to complete with my curriculum mentor to see what grade I am at and I’ve got an assessed lesson where a visiting tutor comes in to observe me teaching one of my lessons. I’m being observed with my top set year 9 and I’m teaching covalent structures to them – I’m really looking forward to it!!

I’m in the process of searching for jobs at the minute too, I’ve seen a couple but I’m still looking for the perfect teaching job for September. I’ve also completed my application form for my Masters in Education and just need to submit this one day in the week when I can get back up to Uni.

I can’t believe how quickly the last three years have flown and that I’m nearly at the end of my degree – only six weeks on placement, three assignments and my dissertation left! I’ve started planning a graduation party for everyone on our course and their families and it’ll be here in no time!

But for now, I’m spending my Sunday planning lessons and preparing for school…

Until next time

Jen 🙂