Not long until Christmas…

Hello again,

It’s almost Christmas and most students at Edge Hill have gone home for the holidays. I arrived back in Stoke on Trent on Saturday and have spent the last couple of days recovering from a knee operation I had last Wednesday. I attempted to do some Christmas shopping in town, but it’s not one of the easiest things to do when town is really busy and you’re on crutches. Luckily I did most of my shopping before I had my op…

Now even though it is the “Christmas Holidays” I don’t feel like I’m going to get much of a break… I have 2 assignments to do and 4 exams to revise for, but I know that all of the hard work will be worth it when it comes to the exams and the assignment hand in.

After Christmas I’ve got a 55 day placement in a school back at home in Stoke on Trent – I’ll be teaching on a 70% timetable and will have another 2 assignments to write… then a few sessions back in University before the end of my time at University and graduation.

Now, whatever you are doing over Christmas, make sure you stay safe and enjoy yourself… If you have work to do, make sure you take a break and have a little time for yourself!

Just a short one for this week,

Until next time

Jen 🙂

2 thoughts on “Not long until Christmas…