Where to Eat?

Going to eat at the HUB on campus at Edge Hill can get repetitive sometimes, and you just want something different. Here’s a few of the places I like to go and eat and hang out with my friends.

Starbucks

Okay, so this is an obvious choice but, especially at this time of year because its all Christmassy and cosy. I just love it! They have a selection of Christmas drinks and food too which is great to get something different to your usual order. I mainly come here after a lecture or when i’ve had a stressful day. Just to chill out. Also, this is a great study spot . All you need is your laptop, some music and a coffee, and you’re good to go!

Cobble

This is a very cute independent cafe and definitely one of my favourites since starting University. They cater for my allergy really well and the staff there are all really friendly. You can go there for breakfast, brunch or lunch (as suggested by their menu). You can also get take out items if you feel like you can’t eat a slice of cake but want one anyway.

Dinky Dory’s

Okay so this is a bit more of a ‘funky’ cafe. Everything is seaside themed and I would highly recommend going there at some point. Their menu is pretty decent, selling hot drinks and food such as waffles and pancakes, with many toppings to choose from. This is also a great place to go out to in the evening as they do a mixture of cocktails too.

Wetherspoons

This is a firm favourite of the students of Edge Hill. Coming here is definitely one of the cheaper options and has good food too. I remember last year me and my friends would tend to come here every Thursday as well all had a long day. After a while it got a bit costly, so haven’t gone as much this year. Again, like Dinky Dory’s, they do various types of drinks too, so coming here before a night out or just to hang out with your friends is a good place to go.

If there’s anywhere you guys like to go, drop it down in the comments below!

Ellis x

Signature for my posts. I end every post with a love heart