Reading Week

Hey guys, hope you’re all having a great Halloween! I know not a lot of you have a reading week this week but, luckily on my tv and film course, we have one now. And i’m in Tenerife!

I know it’s not what people usually do when they have week’s off from Uni but, I got a chance to go with my boyfriend and his family, which i’m very grateful for. Loving every minute of it!

Here are some other things that you could do during your reading weeks whether you’re at home or staying at Edge Hill.

1. Meet up with old friends

If you go back home, try and arrange meet ups with your old friendship group before going to Uni. You could do a range of things like meeting up for coffee, dinner or going out and doing something fun.

2. Be Productive

Reading week is always a great time to catch up on some Uni work, or even get ahead of it in some of your classes. If you’re lucky and live on campus, go to the catalyst! It’s your best friend whilst you’re at Uni. Use it!

3. Go somewhere new

If you’re staying at Uni, you may get the feeling that Ormskirk is quite small, especially if you don’t have a car. But there are buses that get you to Southport from Ormskirk bus station. Or even take a trip to Liverpool. Only £5.00 (est.) a return.

If you’re at home, see if there’a anywhere that you haven’t visited before and go there again.

4. Halloween

Enjoy Halloween! Go to a party or a social with your mates and have a good time! Dress up as scary as you wish! But remember to stay safe.

Ellis x

Signature for my posts. I end every post with a love heart