From your Welcome Sunday on the 15th September, there is a whole week ahead of fun things for you to do! These events will get you to socialise with new people and hopefully make new friends too!
Welcome Sunday AND launch party! This is primarily for new students but anyone can come along! Only £5 to get in – definitely not one to miss!
- Make your own plant! – Make your own plant and take it away for free! From 2-4pm in the HUB.
- Tour of Ormskirk – Guides will take you around Ormskirk to show you how to get into town through the free shuttle bus as well as showing you what is around in the town centre. From 5-6pm on the 16th and is free! Meet by couches in the HUB on the ground floor.
- Milk – LGBTQ night! – Starting from 9pm, the LGBTQ night is for everyone! Only £5 entry on the door and held at Venue.
- Bracelet making – The first crafter-noon held from 2-4pm in the HUB upstairs.
- Bubble football – 12-3pm. To be able to book all you have to do is email: email@example.com.
- Mature students meet and greet – Held from 6:30-8:30 in the SUBar! Chilled out atmosphere and everyone can get social!
- Free film screening – Held in the Arts Centre on Edge Hill’s campus. From 7pm and is Free!
- Quiz night! – A special welcome week quiz special. Starting at 9pm in the SU bar.
- Level takeover! – 10pm – 4am. Edge Hill have teamed up with nightclub Level in Liverpool. Available to get wristbands on welcome Sunday which is only £7.
- Welcome fair – 10:30 am till 3pm in the HUB. This a where all of the societies and sport clubs come together so you can join and sign up to any one you like!
- Vintage Sale pop up – 10am -5pm held in the Venue.
- Board game night – Held upstairs in the hub from 6-8pm.
- Foam Party – Another great night held in the Venue on Campus. Starting from 9pm and only £4 entry.
- The Dye – Another crafter-noon on Edge Hill campus. Held between 2-4pm. Outside SU Bar.
- Roller Disco – 6-8pm in the Wilson Gym. Book through firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tropical Party – 9pm in the SU Bar and Venue. Only £5 entry on the door.
- Friday night karaoke – held in the SU bar from 9pm and it is free entry! One of the best nights we do and is a laugh.
These are only some of the events Edge Hill are doing throughout the week. You can find out more by clicking this website below: