Discount Hacks

As starting University is fast approaching, I thought it would be a good idea to go through hacks at University. Specifically, discounts. Everyone loves a discount especially students as you get to not spend as much money. These are just a few of the ones I use on a regular basis.

NUS Card – With this card, it gives you a vast majority of discounts when you go out. You are able to apply for the card for 1, 2 or 3 years. If you chose to get it only for one year, it will cost £20 a year, but the idea is that if you get it for 3 years, it is cheaper overall.

UNIDays – This is a great app that has a variety of discounts for students. Whether you want to eat out, shop or go on a day out with your friends. The app constantly updates with new discounts available and if you sign up to their email, you get alerts about this too. All you have to do is download the app and put in your University email address and you’re a member.

Student Beans – Similar to Unidays, but it does have a different selection of discounts available. Again, all you have to do is download the app and enter in your details.

Amazon Prime – As a student, you can get an amazon prime account for only £3.99 a month or for £40 a year. This allows you to get free one day delivery on all the stuff on the website that states ‘prime’. Also, you can use it to stream and download all the videos and tv shows you want to watch. Trust me, you’ll be doing a lot of binge watching tv-series at University.

Spotify – With Spotify, you can get premium music for just £4.99 a month. This means you have unlimited skips on your songs, and you can download as many as you would like.

These are just a few of the discounts I’ve used regularly. They will help you throughout your University life trust me. Even if it’s just 10% here and there.

Signature for my posts. I end every post with a love heart

Ellis x