Goodbye Edge Hill

Hello everyone – I hope you are having a fantastic summer so far!

After 3 years of university and 2 years of student blogging, I have graduated from Edge Hill with a BA (hons) in Primary Science Education with QTS. I was extremely happy to have graduated with my house mates as they did the same or similar courses. After registering and having photographs taken, the ceremony took place. This was followed by an afternoon of refreshments and even more photographs with my family. It was a perfect day to complete my university journey (even wearing a gown and cap during the heatwave).

I am eternally grateful for spending 3 years at Edge Hill University. It is where I have met my closest of friends, taught at wonderful primary schools and developed my confidence in myself. My university tutors have been so kind and the course itself has provided me with so many opportunities.

Although moving out was extremely difficult, there are now more things to look forward to thanks to Edge Hill. I have secured a teaching job with a lovely year 5 class for September, and my uni friends and I are planning to meet up as often as possible!

Whether you are considering applying to Edge Hill or starting your first year in September, you have SO much to look forward to. Cherish every moment and grasp every opportunity. I know everyone tells you how fast university goes – I think I only just realised how true that really is.

Thank you for reading any of my blogs or ramblings from the past 2 years… wishing you all the very best.

Signing off…