Leaving my University house

Hi everyone,

Last week I officially moved home and out of my university house. I thought it would be a struggle moving home after living away for three years but I am settling back in well and I am finding it a lot easier than I thought.

I have absolutely loved living in Ormskirk for the last three years and I am so glad I decided to experience living away from home rather than commuting back and forth. I got to meet so many amazing friends who I know will be friends for life, we are all quite lucky as well as we are all based in the north west! The independence I gained as well from living away as has been amazing for me, it has made me a lot more confident and using my initiative rather than just relying on my mum!

In first year I lived in Main Halls which I loved as we it was catered accommodation and the range of food provided each day was always really good! Living in the main building was also super helpful as that’s where most of my lectures were.

It feels so surreal that I have now finished uni and I have moved home, I wish I could do it all over again

Ellie xx