Best Places for all of your uni essentials!

Hi everyone,

After three years of living at university I have found a few favourite places where I like to buy all my essentials from including bedroom accessories and stationary. As I am on a budget I am always looking for a bargain so I thought I would share my favourite shops for all of your university products!

1. Wilko

Wilko is really amazing for lots of university pieces, I got all of my kitchen utensils including plates, bowls, pans and cutlery and they are all so well priced. I am pretty sure I paid less than £3 for two plates. They have lots to offer and it is also nice stuff that isn’t just boring.

2. Primark

This one is probably my favourite out of all the shops because you can add to your wardrobe without breaking the bank as well as an amazing and ever growing home section. I got so many things throughout my time at uni from primary that are all really worthwhile such as candles, fairy lights, duvets and bedding that are all really good quality especially when on a budget and little things like fairy lights can make your uni room feel so homely and cosy. The home section in the Liverpool store is the best one!

Kitchen

3. Supermarkets

Even though Aldi is a supermarket, the special buys they have in there can be really good, especially for cleaning products and things like magazine racks and pencil cases. They always have different things in store so I think it just depends on what week you go! Supermarket home sections are also great for buying your kitchen essentials and they also always have really pretty mugs and tea towels!

4. The Works

Whilst The Works is predominately a book shop, they have an amazing selection of stationary from notebooks to diaries and amazing pens. I think every notebook I used throughout uni was from here and they are all amazingly priced and I love going in there!

I hope this was helpful!

Ellie xx