Next year!

Hello everyone, I thought seeing as I am starting to get really excited about getting back to university in September I could share some of the things that I have planned and some of the goals that I have for the upcoming year.

So probably one of the most exciting things for me next year is the fact that I’m getting the opportunity to be a part of a paid internship with the psychology department. At the end of my first year I applied for a couple of research internships that are available to 2nd years and was lucky enough to have been chosen. The research is about Autism and for the hours that I do I will get paid which is brilliant as a student because you get experience in things you’re interested in and get money to support yourself. I know this is going to be a great experience and I am really looking forward to it.

The next thing that I am looking forward to this next year is being more involved with Hill start, the dance society. I’m hoping to audition to be part of the competition team and also try out some more and new classes. Alongside this I do have some goals for the next year, due to being part of the dance society, my internship and also being the Vice President of WAP I am going to be very busy so one of my goals is to do more meal prep, so that I’m eating healthier food and its easy enough to cook when I get home. To follow on from this I do want to keep up with eating healthy and going to the gym as it is something that I really enjoy and it is nice break from uni work. When it comes to university work I want to try and stay on top of it due to my busy schedule but I also want to do more extra reading this year as I think it will really help me when it comes to exams at the end of the year . 

So that is some of my plans for the upcoming year, and I’m sure you can see why I am getting more and more excited to come back. I would advise everyone to set themselves goals for the new school year as it enables you to get a new focus and to constantly improve.

One Reply to “Next year!”