Things to do now exams are over!

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all enjoying some well deserved time off, now that you have as much free time as you please I thought I would mention a few nice things to do to fill your time and enjoy your summer!

Open day

1. Go to the Beach!

Me and my friends have made a bit of a tradition of going to the beach every year – its really easy to get to Crosby beach by train and then its only a short walk to the seafront. Its such a nice beach to sit and chill and just enjoy some summer weather!

Image result for crosby beach

2.  Explore Ormskirk

Now is the perfect time to explore Ormskirk and you could maybe visit somewhere that you haven’t been to before. Maybe visit a new cafe or go to a nice bar. Even go for a walk round Ruff Woods and through the countryside!

Image result for ormskirk

3. Crazy Golf

I absolutely love crazy golf and in Liverpool you have both Junkyard golf and Ghetto golf which both are amazing and so much fun. They are both so different and offer some amazing food and drinks including different cocktails!

Image result for junkyard golf liverpool

4. Chill

We all worked so hard in the lead up to assessment period that we all definitely deserve a break! Enjoy being able to do nothing and have no deadlines for at least a few more months!