Life after Edge Hill

Hi everyone,

Something that has been on my mind a lot at the minute is what am I going to do once I have graduated?

For me, I think I will be attending a different university to do a Masters degree as it is closer to where I am from but I will be so sad to be leaving Edge Hill!

Its so important to remember that we don’t need to figure out a definite plan just yet. There are so many options available to graduates from internships, postgraduate courses, scholarships as well as so many graduate schemes. Even if you don’t have job lined up straight after graduation there’s no pressure, you could even get a job just to pay the bills whilst you figure out what you would like to do!

Edge Hill offers lots of postgraduate courses which you can see below:

Postgraduate Courses

These include, postgraduate certificates and diplomas as well as Masters and Phd degrees!

A really useful tip I have found is the website prospects! It is so brilliant for helping to find graduate jobs as well as providing lots of advice for graduates. You could also find a job profile for a role that you find appealing and it will tell you about entry requirements, salarys, daily tasks and how you could progress within certain roles.

The best thing to do as well is their career quiz in which you answer a series of questions based on your interests and what you are good at! It identifies jobs that match your personality so it is really useful!

https://www.prospects.ac.uk

I hope you found this helpful!

Ellie x