Graduation Ball

Hi everyone,

Two weeks ago I attended the annual graduation ball organised by Edge Hill’s student union so I thought I would tell you all about it and how the evening went!

So, the ball costs £49 to attend it include a three course meal at Aintree Racecourse and entry to the afterparty held in the students union. The meal at the ball was really nice we had a ham starter, chicken dinner for main and a delicious chocolate tart for dessert, I really enjoyed the food and it was all so nice!

I pretty much spent most of the day getting ready and then at about 6 pm we made our way to Aintree by getting the train which only takes 15 minutes and it was really amazing, everyone was so excited so the atmosphere was incredible. The weather was amazing as well so it was so nice to get some pictures by the racecourse in the sun!

As you go in, there is a complimentary glass of Prosecco for everyone and its such a nice time to catch up and just get lots of photos and find your table. After the meal, everyone was dancing and there was some incredible entertainment including drag queens and magicians.

After pretty much dancing the whole night away, we got the train back to Ormskirk and we made our way to the students union for the afterparty. Venue was decorated like a marquee and it was incredible!

I had the best time ever and I would definitely recommend going to grad ball when you graduate as it is something I will never ever forget. It was so nice to spend time with my friends and celebrate finally finishing our degrees!

Ellie x