Finishing Third Year

Hi everyone!

Well, that’s it! I have finished my third year at Edge Hill doing my literature degree.

I had quite a lot of work due in over the last few weeks and I am so glad I can finally just chill and be able to do what I want – as well as no longer living in the library! It really did become my second home for a good few weeks.

I’ve now got all my final marks back and I got a 2:1*  on my dissertation which I was so happy with especially as it is something that I put so much effort into and worked so hard on!

*University grade boundaries work as follows

70%-100% = First

60-69% = 2:1

50%-59% = 2:2

40%-49% = Third

I found it so strange when I discovered university grades so I thought I would include this just to help any of you!

Campus also feels very quiet now as most students have finished their studies for the summer and I definitely miss seeing campus so busy. It feels so strange to know that I have now finished my undergraduate degree and now I just need to graduate which I am so excited for!

Congratulations to all other third years on finishing our degrees! As well as all the other students for finishing the year!

I hope you all enjoy your well deserved summer!

Ellie x