My Favourite spots in the catalyst

Hi Guys,

As some of you may know, last September Edge Hill’s newest building the Catalyst was opened! It is the home of the student services team, careers and it’s also home to the student library – it’s also felt like my home for the last month!

I really love the new library facilities available in this building so I thought I would share with you my favourite parts of it!

I love sitting on the third floor by the roof terrace, as a literature student I have a lot of reading to do and I’ve really enjoyed sitting up there and doing my seminar reading as the view is so beautiful! The comfy seats up there are really nice too if you just fancy a break from studying to just sit and enjoy the view!

I like to use the individual study rooms quite a lot! There’s are available to book via the Edge Hill students page! Although they do get booked up quite quickly! Sometimes I feel like I just want to focus on my work and these rooms are great for that!

Although, my favourite part of the library is definitely the coffee shop! They have lots of delicious sandwiches, paninis and the coffee that I need to get though late night study sessions! It’s so handy as well to only have to nip downstairs for a drink!

What’s your favourite part of the new library?

Ellie 🙂 x