Welcome Back!

Hi everyone,

Welcome back after the Easter break, I hope you have had a good Easter break and managed to have some well deserved time off from your studies.

My Easter has been quite eventful, I went home for a few days to catch up with family and friends as I had not been home in quite a while! But, as I am in my third year I have had a lot to do and it has included quite a few late nights in the library! The weather has been so nice as well so it was lovely to be able to spend some time in our garden doing work.

This week is actually the last week of semester two and then we move on to the joys of exams and assignment deadlines, it is such a strange feeling for me as I only have three more deadlines and then I will have completed my degree. I can’t believe that three years have gone so quickly and I only have a few months before I move home and released into the real world!

I would love to know what you all got up to over Easter! and good luck to everyone handing in their dissertations over the next week as well as to everyone with deadlines, summer is fast approaching!

See you soon!

Ellie πŸ™‚