Sports Memberships!

Hi everyone!

Some of you may have noticed that I have been writing a few posts on my time as being a member of the Edge Hill Sports Centre.

Main Building

I thought that today I would let you all know about the different memberships available – also members of the public can also become members, not just students!

You can have either a casual membership where you can just turn up and pay for the facilities you would like to use that particular day. Or, you can buy a contractual membership on either a monthly payment or a quarterly payment.  Students can get a 3 month membership for £55 or if you live on campus you can get a discount rate and pay £45!

All standard memberships include; a wristband, equipment hire, and access to the swimming pool, running track and fitness suite. Premier members also have extra access to; badminton and squash courts, sauna and steam room and also personal training!

I think that as students are on a budget, these prices are so reasonable and brilliant to maintain your fitness levels whilst at university. Also, the facilities that these memberships allow you to access are incredible!

If you have any questions about sports memberships please let me know by commenting on this post!

Ellie 🙂