Graduation is approaching…

Hello and happy Saturday!

For the past 2 years I have scrolled past the advertisement for the graduation ball thinking “oh that’s not going to be me any time soon…” And suddenly… it is.  I have actually bought a ticket for my graduation ball and I can’t really believe it!

Edge Hill University has given me so much and I don’t think I feel ready to leave!!! (I know I’m not quite leaving yet… but I’m sure that the last few months will go pretty fast). This makes me realise how JEALOUS I am of you freshers!!! SO my point to you is… do not wish university life away. Soon, you will NOT be scrolling past the graduation ball advertisements too! Here are some of my favourite things about the past couple of years at Edge Hill:

Ormskirk

Ormskirk has been the perfect place to enjoy university life. The beautiful countryside does not stop the town from having a buzzing nightlife filled with bars, live music and pubs.

My Course

My primary education course has provided brilliant teaching experience and interesting seminars where I have made life-long friends.  

Campus

Edge Hill’s campus is the main reason why I decided to apply here. The modern accommodation and never-ending list of things to do makes it a wonderful place to be. Wednesday night socials, karaoke and the student quiz nights are some of the wonderful events that take place at the SU.

When you arrive at Edge Hill on move in Sunday, you will see for yourself how great your university experience will be… so enjoy every single day and make the most of it!

Speak soon,