First semester reflection

Hi everyone,

Happy new year’s eve! I hope you all have a great time tonight as we ring in the new year, bring on 2019! I thought that today I could do a reflection on how my first semester of third year has gone.

The semester for me started off really well, I was feeling really motivated as I knew that as this is my last year at Edge Hill I really need to make it count so that I do well. I’ve definitely been making more of an effort to see friends more outside of lectures and going out and just chilling together, its things like this that I will definitely miss the most when I move back home. Its also been a celebratory semester as my friends are all turning 21 so lots of birthdays!

In terms of work, I feel that so far everything seems to be going quite well, except I had quite a few assignments due in before the Christmas break and I ended spending a lot of a late nights in the library. I started my dissertation this semester as well which at first I found a really daunting idea as it is such a massive project but now that I have started it, I definitely feel a lot more confident about it.

Im so sad that when the new semester begins it will be my last semester before I graduate!

I hope you all have had a great first semester and happy new year!

Ellie 🙂