How to stay on top of uni work from home

Hi everyone, one thing I really struggled with in the last two years being at home from uni when I have assignments due in as I tend to struggle to concentrate so here are a few tips to stay on top of your uni work over the Christmas period!

• Image result for edge hill
  • Work in a quiet place –

I find that there are so many distractions at home, such as parents coming in and out and not having a proper work space as I am so used to doing most of my work in the library. So, try to find a quiet space where you can concentrate and get as much work done as you can.

• Make sure to balance time between socialising and studying-

It is hard over the festive period to find time to catch up with friends and family at home as well as finding time to write your assignments, but even if you prioritise a few days or even   making sure you do some work in the mornings before you go out, then you will find it easier to balance work and fun!

• Try and start it well in advance –

If you could start your work well before its due in then hopefully it won’t feel like such a big weight on your shoulders over the christmas period and you will be able to fully enjoy yourself!

I hope these tips help!

Ellie 🙂