What’s on this bonfire weekend!

Hi everyone,

and Happy Halloween! I hope you have a great time dressing up and celebrating!

I love this time of year as there is so many amazing things you can do with your friends, bonfire night is the next holiday to fall upon us so I thought I would let you know what you can do in Ormskirk and Liverpool to celebrate!

1. Ormskirk cricket club.

This is just down the road from campus so it’s really easy to get to if your living on campus and it’s not too far out from the town either! Tickets are £5

2. The Pough Inn, Lathom, Ormskirk

This is also only a 5 minute car/bus journey away from the university. Tickets cost £4 and there’s going to be a hog roast, games, sparklers and rides!!

3. The River of light display, Liverpool

One of the biggest bonfires in the north west, this bonfire is set to be amazing! Held on Sunday 4th November. Fireworks will be lit along the river Mersey for people from both Liverpool and the Wirral will be able to see them – this is also a free event!

Also, as always if you are near fireworks or decide to use them yourselves do be careful and make sure you do so in a safe environment! There’s lots going on this bonfire weekend so make the most of it and I hope you all have a great time!

Ellie 🙂