Why I chose Edge Hill

Hi everyone!

Today I thought I would tell you what made me decide to choose Edge Hill as the university for me.

When I came on an open day in 2015, I was really shocked at how much I actually liked Edge Hill, I remember being so impressed at how friendly all the staff were as well as the students.

I also remember thinking how beautiful the campus was, even though the uni is very modern it is still so characteristic and the gardens are always kept looking so pretty! I love that Edge Hill is a campus university as everything you need is on one site and I  really liked that it’s kind of like it’s own little village!

I also chose Edge Hill as the workshops run by the English department were so clear and interesting and I was definitely sold! Not to mention, the free buffet and ice cream!

The accommodation at Edge Hill also really drew me in as it is really luxurious and nice! I stayed in main halls and even though it is very old, it was still a really nice place to live and I wish I could do my first year all over again as I definitely miss living on campus.

I also think that you know when you find the right university for you as I instantly fell in love with Edge Hill and I was so excited to go back and I hadn’t felt like that about any other universities I had visited previously.

I hope this helps, feel free to ask any questions you may have!

Ellie 🙂