Farewell Edge Hill!

After three years of study, two of those years while blogging on inside edge, it is finally time to say farewell as this is my last post. Last month I graduated Film and Television production, and since then I have still been blogging while going through post graduation life, which is just work and sorting out my life.

And as I sit here, just back in from work, I would like to say a big thank you for everyone who has read at least one of my blog posts over the last two years, it honestly means a lot to me.

Over these two years I have grown as a person and I hope that is reflected in my blog posts that I have been creating. I have become more confident and self assured in myself and my writing abilities and also have a greater love for writing. Over the last two years I have shared my journey of coursework stress, moving into my different student accommodation, the joys of creating my tv show, and everything in between that including my actual graduation, which I have loved every minute telling you guys about.

And because of that I would just like to thank you for joining me on my university journey and thank you for reading this final post,  I hope you found one of my blog posts over the last two years useful or helpful in someway. And finally, I hope you have an amazing week.
Goodbye!

Film/Show of the day: Cuckoo (2012- )