I’ve Graduated! ~ Graduation Week, Over and Out

Today’s blog post is a special one, as after three long years I have finally graduated from Edge Hill University! Graduating was a surreal experience, as I’m sure it was for many other people this week. Which is why in today’s post I am going to be counting some of my personal highlights from what Edge Hill University’s graduation had to offer.  

So first off there was the beautiful campus where the graduation was held. My graduation took place on a lovely sunny day which helped highlight the campus’ natural beauty. Many people posed with their families in their graduation gowns and hats in front of the lake, and flowers surrounding the Health building (myself included). I loved this aspect of the day as it allowed people who didn’t have money to pay for the photographer to get some pretty and natural photos for free.

Set up in the hub next to McColls, there was a beautiful Photobooth with a variety of cute props on hand, which many people enjoyed this week. I honestly loved this cute inclusion to the day as it was a lovely chance to get some high-quality photos with your family members for free!  

And of course, I have to mention the free food and drinks provided in the hub! There was plenty of choices from chargrilled chicken to vegetarian and vegan options. Also, plenty of wine and Pimms for those who fancied a drink to take the edge off and relax after the ceremony. They also stocked plenty of fruit juice for those who were driving!

However, my overall highlight from the day, besides graduating, was spending time with my family and friends, taking pictures and generally having a fun time while remising about the past and celebrating what’s to come.

Thank you for reading this post, I hope you had a wonderful graduation week, and I wish you the very best of luck in your future endeavors.
Until next time!

Film/Show of the day: Dark Tourist (2018)