My uni essentials

Hi everyone,

I thought I would tell you about my top 4 university essentials that I didn’t realise I needed until I started uni!

1. An extension cable

These are a necessity for when you are busy and need to charge everything, in my  uni house my room only has two plug sockets and I need to be able to plug in my Lamp, a TV, laptop and phone! You can buy these very cheaply so I would highly recommend buying one!

2. Amazon Prime

As a literature student I have a lot of reading I need to do, but sometimes I forget until about three days before the lecture on a certain author and this is when amazon prime becomes your best friend as it includes free next day delivery so you still have chance to catch up on work before it is too late! But, a kindle or online reading device would also be great.

3. Noise cancelling headphones

When living in halls nighttime on campus can get noisy if people are going out or there’s music playing in your flat. If you want an early night and don’t want to be disturbed by the noise then these can be great as you will still get to sleep and people can carry on doing what they’re doing without worrying about noise.

4. A railcard

Public transport isn’t always the cheapest and as a student you will most likely be on a budget so buying a railcard will definitely say you some money as you get a 1/3 off the price of your ticket which is great for when you want to go home for the weekend!

I hope you liked these tips!

ellie 🙂