Edge Hill Summer Residentials

Hi,

Today I thought I would talk to you all about the summer residentials that take place every year here at Edge Hill. Over two one- week periods, sixth form students have the opportunity to come and stay on our campus to experience what university life can be like.

If given the oppurtunity to partake in the residential, prospective students are allowed to choose which subject they would most likely want to study if they came to university. Therefore you will gain lots of experience in what studying that topic will be like, and it will also help you to decide if that is definitely what you want to do or not!

You will have lots of access to places on campus including he restaurants and cafes, the library and IT facilities.

Additionally, there were lots of social events that happen over the residential to make sure that you enjoy your time here. For example, one of the evening activities that was on last year was a murder mystery.

Also, over the residential you would be living in the on campus accommodation so you really will get to live as a student and experience being slightly independent. Through this you will also have some flat mates for the week, this will give you an insight into what itโ€™s like making friends at uni and how enjoyable living in halls really is!

If a residential was something you are interested in then I hope this helps! If you have any questions feel free to leave a comment and I will answer it as soon as I can!

Ellie ๐Ÿ™‚