Open Days

Hey all, I hope you’re doing well.

If you’re looking at coming to Edge Hill, one of the best things to do is come to an Open Day so you can experience the campus and talk to who will be teaching you. We have a few different Open Days throughout the year, the next ones will be on:

• Saturday 16th June 2018, 10am-3pm
  • Saturday 18th August 2018, 10am-3pm
  • Saturday 6th October 2018, 10am-3pm
  • Saturday 3rd November 2018, 10am-3pm
  • Saturday 24th November 2018, 10am-3pm

When you’re looking at Universities, the websites and prospectuses are your first port of call usually to get an idea of the course you’re interested in and what the University offers, but you can never truly get a real feel of some things. For example, I liked the look of the campus and the modules they offered on my course, but when I actually arrived on campus I fell in love with Edge Hill! The atmosphere and speaking to my teachers helped me realise that this was the University I wanted to go to.

So, if you’re able to make it to one of the Open Days, that’s great! However, I realise not everyone is able to. This isn’t a problem, don’t feel worried if you can’t make one, it’s always about what you need to help you with your application. But if you can’t and you’d still like to speak to your teachers, for example, you can get in touch with them through email. If you email the Course Enquiries team, they would be more than happy to put you in touch with the teachers:┬ástudy@edgehill.ac.uk