Beginning Third Year

Hi everyone 🙂

In September I will be starting my third and last year of university at Edge Hill. It’s something I have been thinking about a lot and the idea of graduating in just over a year is so terrifying as it feels as if I started uni last week!!

Many people will already know that your third year is the most important year of study in your degree programme as it it worth 60% of your overall grade. This year I will also be doing a dissertation which I am both excited and nervous for as I get to research a topic I am really passionate about and explore it in more detail than I ever have before. 

The prospect of leaving uni is also nerve wracking especially as the friends I have made are all scattered across the UK, and i will be so sad to not be living with them anymore. I definitely want to make the most of third year and create some unforgettable memories with my friends.

If you have any questions about anything I have mentioned then please leave a comment and I will get back to you as soon as possible!

Ellie 🙂