Best Student Discounts

As a student money can be tight, which is why in today’s blog post I will be letting you guys know what’s the best ways to find and get student discounts on an array of shops and restaurants.

So first up we have the NUS card. Nus is a union of students in the UK who work with companies to offer students discounts. Nus Cards can be used for: up to 40% off at Pizza Express, up to 34% discount at Blackpool tower attractions, 10% off Asos, and much more. And in some shops and restaurants, an NUS card can be used as a substitute for your university student card. The downside about this card, however, is the price tag attached to it, as it costs £12 a year for the card.

Up next are a few websites which help you find discounts/give you discounts. Unidays gives you instant access to student discount when you sign up to their website with your uni email. By joining them you can gain savings from shops such as Levi’s, ASOS, Apple, Hollister and more. There is also Save the student and Student Beans. Both of these websites help by giving money advice to students, as well as flagging up the latest student discounts, student jobs, and ways to make money as a student. 

And finally, below I have listed a few student deals I know of which I have found and tried:
If you show your uni card at Mcdonald’s while purchasing a meal and ordering at a till you can get a free mcflurry, cheeseburger, or fries.  

This next deal works even if you’re not a student, all you need to do is be a Three customer. Go onto the app store download the wuntu app. The wuntu app offers many different deals, my favourite one, however, is free Domino’s pizza on Wednesday, this app is definitely worth the download if you are part of this network.

If you’re a student you can get 50% off your Spotify membership!

Hot UK deals is an app that anyone can download and use which is full of real-life savings and deals posted by other users.

If you sign up for the Krispy Kreme emails, you get a free doughnut just for signing up!

Thanks for reading my post, I hope you found it somewhat useful when it comes to finding student deals! I hope you have an amazing week.
Until next time!

Film/Show of the day: Gerald’s Game (2017)