Exam Tips

Hi everyone,

As I said in my last post, I’m sure we all so excited for summer to finally be upon us. But, before we should let the excitement settle in, the next couple of weeks are going to be busy ones for most of us as it is…assignment and exam season. I thought it would be helpful to share some tips with you all that I have learnt from over the years.

1. Make time to revise.

Whilst this seems obvious, it is really useful if you get started with your revision as quickly as you can as it means that you are going to be giving yourself the best chance at doing well. Also, by doing this, the repeated revision means that you will take in the information much better.

2.  Find out which type of revision suits you best:

There are many different types of revision, whether you are a visual, verbal, aural or physical. If you find the one that is best for you, you will be more likely be successful as you will be more engaged with your revision.

3. Get someone to test you.

A good thing to do, maybe the day before your exam write a series of questions based on your topic with the answers on the other side of the paper or underneath. Then, give a friend or family member your revision and ask them to test you. This way you will get used to being quizzed, therefore being more prepared!

I hope these tips help and good luck!!!

Ellie 🙂