Film Screenings at the Arts Centre

Hey all, I hope you’re doing well. I’m sure you’ll have seen a few of my posts about the Arts Centre and what it offers, but if not here are a some links to a couple:

The Arts Centre Box Office- Theatre Galore!

The Arts Centre (FREE!) Membership

One of the great things about the Arts Centre is that, even if you’re not a fan of music, theatre or dance, there’s still something for you… that being the film screenings!

The Arts Centre schedule midweek films for students and residents of Ormskirk to come along and enjoy, and the best thing is they’re free for students because of the Arts Centre membership! If you’re not on the membership, it costs £3, but as the membership is free, you’ve got nothing to lose! They’ve screened films from all different genres, and to give you an idea of what you might find screening at the Arts Centre if you come to Edge Hill, here are a few films that have already been screened:

And these are only 4 of many!

Another fantastic thing for students is that every Friday the Arts Centre stream a film for free, just for students! They’ve shown some really fantastic films, including Thor Ragnarok, IT, Moana, and this week’s Free Film Friday is Disney Pixar’s Coco!

So, I hope that even if you don’t fancy going to any of the other events that the Arts Centre put on, the film screenings take your fancy! If you have any questions feel free to drop me a comment down below 🙂