Edge Hill University Applicant Days – Seeing is believing

Edge Hill University applicant visit days are the reason that I am here today, blogging for this fantastic university. In February 2017 I made the trek across the sea to see what all the fuss was with Edge Hill. I did it mainly to meet a few friends of mine who were starting the university in September, and I honestly had no plans to move away from home and start a new life here in Ormskirk. That all changed on my applicant visit day. I want you to experience the same feeling I did when I first saw the campus and realized that I wanted to be here for the next 3 years. Here are three reasons why you should get on campus.

Image result for applicant day edge hill1. Experience the campus

The campus at EHU is one of the most beautiful in the country. Just seeing the modern buildings, scattered lakes and amazing views are just some of the sights to take in. I guarantee you will not find another university in the country as beautiful as EHU.

Image result for applicant day edge hill2. Get a look at your course

Getting to have a look at your course and meet your tutors will get you excited for university in general. But heading into what could be your classes next year will do the same, but for EHU. Every tutor is friendly and there to help you. Meeting them face to face is a great opportunity.

Related image3. Meet some of your new friends

I arrived on campus knowing nobody apart from one person I had met online. When I left the applicant day I had 30+ new facebook friends. The applicant day will show you just how many legends like yourself are on the way to EHU in the new year.

That’s all from me, but if you want to find out more about Edge Hill Applicant or Open days and how you might get involved in hosting them when you attend the university check out their amazing website here!

And if you want more free and great information email think@edgehill.ac.uk or leave a comment below and I will get back to you. If you want to suggest something to write about or want to be interviewed leave a comment below also and I will get back to you personally!

2 Replies to “Edge Hill University Applicant Days – Seeing is believing”

1. Could you please find out for me whether there are any applicant days remaining before September 2018? I’m applying for Childhood & Youth Studies and Criminology if that’s any help. I didn’t think there would be any more planned but I thought I may as well ask! Thank you,

Ellie 🙂

1. Hey Ellie,
      I’ve sent an email to think@edgehill.ac.uk about your specific courses Applicant Day so they should get back to you at your Outlook email some time tomorrow.

If there isn’t any more Applicant Days there are still Open Days available. They are on:
      Saturday 16th June 2018, 10am-3pm
      Saturday 18th August 2018, 10am-3pm
      Saturday 6th October 2018, 10am-3pm
      Saturday 3rd November 2018, 10am-3pm
      Saturday 24th November 2018, 10am-3pm

You cant find out more and book one here: https://www.edgehill.ac.uk/study/visit-us/open-days/

Or even just get a campus tour here: https://www.edgehill.ac.uk/study/visit-us/campus-tours/

You’ve made a good choice to come to EHU, hope to see you in the future and look out for an email from think@edgehill.ac.uk!