What’s happening at Edge Hill?

There is always something new and different going on around campus and I think this is one of the special things about the Edge Hill Ormskirk campus. Every time I arrive at uni I notice something small which makes me smile, whether it is the flowers that are growing, the smell of the food from the various food halls or the beautiful lights I noticed on the way home whilst waiting for the EdgeLink bus a few weeks ago. Then last week the campus was beautifully surrounded by snow!

The new Catalyst building which will be home to the new Library, Careers and Student Services is forever changing and developing and I am lucky enough to have lectures and seminars in Creative Edge overlooking all of the work. Check out this video for more information on what is coming soon:

Another place on campus which I would love to visit more often is the Arts Centre. There are lots of shows over the next few months and with an EHU Student Membership which is free to get you are entitled to watch 8 free shows every year! Check out the What’s on page for more information of current shows and performances.

There is lots going on within the Students’ Union too, from the SU elections, vintage clothing sale and various nature walks. Be sure to check out their page to find out more about what you can get involved in.

What’s your favourite part of campus? Comment below to share, I look forward to hearing your best parts & trying them out myself!