Edge Hill Open Days

Hello everyone! It looks like Spring isn’t here just yet… but I have to admit I have been enjoying this Winter weather!

You may have been to an Edge Hill open day before or may have chosen the university from the prospectus. Considering I visited the uni about 3 times before starting here, I thought I would share my experiences with you! Open days are a great chance to learn more about the university and explore the campus. If you are able to travel there, I definitely recommend visiting (even if you have confirmed your place already).

Edge Hill’s open days were part of the reason why I decided to come here. The organisation of the day, the lecturers and seeing the accommodation first-hand, allowed me to experience Edge Hill in all its greatness!

The lectures – This was a good chance to sit in the place of a first year student, and ask any questions you may have.

Seeing the accommodation – Before seeing it for myself, I didn’t realise how nice the university’s student accommodation really is. All block of flats are modern with everything you need and it’s up to you to choose your 5 accommodation preferences.

The student guides – There are lots of lovely students to guide you and answer your questions throughout the day. After meeting someone also doing primary education for their course, it was really helpful to ask the specific questions I wasn’t sure who to ask!

You can find more information about open days and campus tours here. The next campus tour is the 7th of March. Hope to see you there! Thank you for reading, goodbye to February!

Anna 🙂